Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Garlic Turkey Burgers

Ok just to let you all know cooking really isn't something I enjoy to much I kinda to it because I have to. Somehow I did end up with a few dishes that my family really does love and this is the one of them. I'm very happy to say its my own creation...

Garlic Turkey burgers YUMMMY!!! even the kids love them

1 package of ground turkey it get the HoneySuckle White 85/15
2 Large table spoons of Minced garlic ( from a jar )
3/4 cup of egg whites ( or the whites of 3 eggs )
1/2 cup old london season bread crumbs


I just mix it all in a big old bowl and make patties.
The trick to the patties is you can't make them to thick. They don't shrink like beef so I make them kinda small and flat and cook them on a low heat.

There was enough meat left over to cook for lunch the next day.

The kids and I eat them with ketchup. Hubby uses A1 sauce.









No comments:

Post a Comment