Monday, December 21, 2009

perfect snow !



We had and awsome snow on Saturday. The streets were clear but there was just the right amount of snow to have FUN ! It's was nice wet snow, the kinda snow that is great for snowballs ( the kind that could balck your eye ) and perfect for a snow man. Now I'm not one of those super orgainzed moms who has a little snowman kit or even thougth to buy a carrot when I saw snow in the forcast. Still I help out my little one with my ingenuity. We used and old pom pom for hair secured with a bobby pin. The beautiful facial features were crafted with bottons ( making memories from my scrapbooking days ) and bobbiy pins the I stuck through the holes.
Turned out kinda cute.

1 comment:

  1. Who needs a carrot anyways! In my opinion, the important thing is that y'all had fun and got the opportunity to spend some time together.

    ReplyDelete