Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What to do with my 1 1/2 year old

Well I guess it's about time I get started planning some montessori activies to do with my little one. I'll be doing some research and posting some of the things on my list here. I worked with starr when she was about this age but at the time I've never really knew much about montessori. Still what ever I did with her must have work because she is doing really well in school! She is reading at alevel 3 grades above her level !!! That is so cool. I was really worried about her going to school I was torn on what to do ( homeschool or "real" school ) in the end I think I made the right choice. Still I know things might change and we might end up homeschooling in the later years for right now this is what works and she is LOVEING it !

No comments:

Post a Comment